Rubies, Sapphires, Diamonds, Gold. Valuable beyond compare. Precious. Sparkling. You have all these sparkling goodies housed right inside yourself---except they take the form of your passions, purpose, talents, and possibilities. Your treasure trove is just waiting and begging you to awaken it and share it with the world. So how do you do that? How do you bring forth your passion? How do you awaken your purpose? How do you share your talents and live life in sweet possibility?
Here are 5 quick tips to Awaken your inner treasure house:
1. You must recognize how critical this is. Your treasure trove is sacred. Your passions, talents and individual purpose is needed and needed badly by the world. Your design is specific. Your particular blend of talents is so unique that the world depends upon you harnessing them for the betterment of your community.
2. Make a LOVE LIST. Assess your talents. What comes naturally to you? What feels like play? What makes you light up? What would you do all day long if money were no issue? This can be a combination of many things! I love music, and inspiration, and yoga, and community, and social media, and singing, and spirituality! Multiple different talents that all blend together into my beautiful career. So make your LOVE LIST. What would you LOVE to do every day? What would you LOVE to spend your time on?
3. How can I use my LOVE LIST in service of others? How can I uplift and be of service? Our talents were design for us specifically, but they weren't designed to be kept to ourselves. Share them and share them generously! Your treasure trove has the power to heal, inspire, guide, and bless so many people. Give it away! What you give away, you receive back ten fold. Do not hesitate to be generous.
4. Do it full out. Live every day from the center of your calling every day. Live from your place of passion, live from the heart of your purpose, share your talents. Don't shrink back. Don't hide. Fully embody your passion & calling all the time. It is your greatest responsibility to live from the center of your treasure trove.
5. Be open to new possibilities that arise from living full out. Expect miracles to happen naturally. Things will start to happen. You will sparkle. You will glow. You will meet people. You will be offered dream opportunities. Be open. Say yes to those things that align beautifully and perfectly with your treasure trove. "When you bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen." - Thoreau
You are beautiful, sparkling, radiant, and glowing. Let out all of that beautiful and light into the world!
What is on your love list? Leave me comment below and tell me how you will use that in service of the world!
[optin title="Grab my FREE Ebook " text="And get your passions into action even more! " buttontext="YES! " image="http://www.jennaraynell.com.php53-22.ord1-1.websitetestlink.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/wpid-ipad-cover.jpg" border="false" collectfirstname="true" collectlastname="false" collectphone="false" collectcompany="false"]